Buy Librium online
$150.00 – $950.00
Librium 25 mg or 10 mg is one of the most relied upon medications for the management of various types of anxiety disorders and of multiple intensities. This drug is mostly used for the competent management of Pre-surgical anxiety and Anxiety due to alcohol withdrawal. It may be used in other cases of anxiety as well but the decision solely rests upon the doctor. This medication is very popular as it has restored calm and tranquility in millions of patients suffering from anxiety, it takes off the nervousness and apprehension associated with the condition of the person and improves the quality of life to a great degree.
Librium for sale, Librium is an oral capsule formulation available in 5 and 10 mg of dosing strength. This medication is meant to be taken orally with water. Since Librium has a wide range of clinical use, the dosing for each indication varies and it is best to individualize the dose. The dose presented here is general and is not meant to be taken as an alternative to a doctor’s prescription. It is for your better understanding of the dose.
The usual dose for the management of mild and moderate anxiety is 5 or 10 mg taken three to four times orally in a day. To get relief from severe anxiety, the recommended dose is 20 to 25 mg Librium taken three to four times daily, orally with water. In case the person is elderly or is suffering from some other chronic disease, then the dose is reduced to 5 mg taken two times a day. Librium for sale
The most used dose for management of Preoperative anxiety is 5 to 10 mg taken orally, three to four times a day a few days before the operation is scheduled. For the treatment of withdrawal symptoms of alcohol, a suggested dose of 50 to 100 mg is used which is to be followed repetitive doses till the agitation dies down. A total of 300 mg per day can be used in this case. Once the agitation is under control the dose is brought down to usual levels. Librium for sale
What to do if a dose is missed?
Try to follow the dosing regimen strictly, in case you miss a dose take it as soon as you remember. If it is time to take the next dose then you need to continue with the usual schedule. Do not take two doses at a time (or at close intervals) to make up for the skipped dose. Librium for sale
What to do in case of an overdose Of librium?
Call your doctor immediately or call poison control. Librium can do severe damage at higher doses.
Some of the drugs that can interact with Chlordiazepoxide and lead to trouble are listed below.
· Taking Librium along with drugs belonging to the class of ACE inhibitors, Angiotensin II receptor antagonists, Calcium channel blockers, Beta-blockers, Diuretics, and Nitrates can bring about increased hypotensive effects which means it can bring the blood pressure down. Some other drugs that can do the same are Hydralazine, Minoxidil, and Methyldopa.
· Drugs belonging to the class of opiates, barbiturates, antipsychotics, and antihistamines can increase the sedative effects of this medication. Alcohol can do the same as well.
· Cimetidine, Disulfiram, and Fluvoxamine can inhibit the metabolism of this medication and can increase the amount of drug in the system.
· Olanzapine when taken with Chlordiazepoxide can lead to bradycardia and respiratory depression especially when taken in an injection form.
What are the contradictory factors of this medication Librium 25 mg or 10 mg?
The use of this medication should be avoided in individuals who are suffering from:
· Myasthenia gravis
· Severe liver deficiencies due to hepatitis or cirrhosis
· Acute intoxication of narcotics and other psychoactive chemicals
· Sleep apnea
· Hypersensitivity towards Chlordiazepoxide
· Abnormal hypoventilation
· Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
What are the side effects of Librium 25 mg or 10 mg?
A few side effects of this medication that can commonly affect a few of the users are a headache, drowsiness, vertigo, confusion, constipation, dizziness, insomnia and irritability.
Notable precautionary measures:
· The sedative effects of this medication can stay for long in elderly patients due to the reduced metabolism. In such patients accidental falls can happen, to avoid any mishap there should be an attendee to care for the elderly.
· This medication should not be used if the woman taking it is pregnant. It can lead to severe withdrawals in the yet-to-be-born child and can also lead to birth deformities. Your baby can likely be born with a dependence on this medication; to treat this condition can take up to several weeks. You are advised to use birth control measures while relying on this medication.
· It is yet not known whether this drug passes through the breast milk. Do not take this medication if you are breast-feeding a baby.
· Librium should not be given to children below 6 years of age.
· Librium can be habit-forming if taken at higher doses. Do not share this medication with any other person even if he or she seems to have the same problems. This drug is misused by people and its misuse can lead to disastrous outcomes.
· Do not stop the use of this medication abruptly as that can lead to withdrawal effects.
· The use of this medication can blur your vision and can make concentration difficult. You are advised not to drive or to operate on heavy machinery.
50pills, 100pills, 150pills, 200pills, 300pills, 500pills